Now available from stock is our new range of disposable Wooden Cutlery, made from virgin grade Birch Wood. The vast majority of our products follow our strong environmental code of ethics and these new products are no exception. Although they’re made from virgin grade (food safe) material, we only buy from manufacturers who source their raw materials from sustainable and well managed forests.
These products are designed as a more tactile and aesthetically pleasing alternative to traditional Polystyrene cutlery, great for occasions where form and function are of equal importance.
The wooden range consists of 5 main items at present, these are:
- Wooden Chip Forks – sold as a handy dispenser pack and intended primarily for front-of-house commercial use.
- Wooden Knives – Tightly soldier packed as a sleeve of 100 items.
- Wooden Forks – Soldier packed and designed for extra strength around the splines, a common breakage point on economy grades of plastic cutlery.
- Wooden Dessert Spoons – A large spoons intended primarily for use with desserts or Soup.
- Wooden Teaspoons – Small sized Teaspoons, great for use with Tea / Coffee or for use with product sampling.
All these items are also available to purchase in larger (full case) quantities of 1,000 (10 x 100), or 10,000 (10 x 1,000) for the Chip Forks. Completely compostable and biodegradable. Samples are available on request, please get in touch with our friendly sales team on 0844 4995456 for more information. These items can be found on our Disposable Wooden Cutlery page.